These terms apply to all gift voucher and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Wark the Walk Pty Ltd trading as “Unearthed Retreats”. By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Voucher, you agree to the following terms.
2. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Voucher, Gift Vouchers are valid for use within 3 years from the date of issue.
4. Gift Vouchers may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Voucher which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Voucher, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
5. Subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
6. Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Voucher expires.
7. Gift Vouchers cannot be reloaded.
8. Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
9. Gift Vouchers may not, without the prior written consent of Unearthed Retreats, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, Unearthed Retreats may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Voucher without a refund and the Gift Voucher holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Voucher. Unearthed Retreats will take all reasonable steps to notify you of Unearthed Retreats intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Voucher within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Voucher.
10. Unearthed Retreats may cancel or render invalid any Gift Voucher (including any available balance) which Unearthed Retreats determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. Unearthed Retreats may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Voucher which may include any non-refundable amounts. Unearthed Retreats will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Voucher. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Voucher and that Unearthed Retreats will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Voucher.
11. You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Voucher. Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers may not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Voucher except those caused by fraud or negligence by Unearthed Retreats or its employees.
12. Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Vouchers may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
13. Gift Vouchers may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
15. The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
16. Questions or problems relating to Gift Vouchers should be directed to Unearthed Retreats Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Fees and charges of 2% of the transaction cost apply for the purchase of a Gift Voucher.