• Trek the entire 223km length of the Larapinta Trail
• Experience wilderness camping under a canopy of stars in the Outback
• Climb Mount Sonder for sunrise, one of the NT's highest peaks
• Traverse remote ridges and canyons through this semi-arid region
• Experience Central Australia's most breathtaking scenery
Why Book With Us?
• Join a dedicated female only adventure crafted in collaboration with the leaders in women’s trek & fitness training programs, Wild Women on Top.
• Carry just a day pack on this fully supported trek.
• Receive a free Trek Training program by Wild Women On Top tailored for this walking adventure.
• Enjoy the camaraderie of other like minded females looking for adventure in the outdoors.
Our complete traverse of the Larapinta is an inspiring trek that will delight the wilderness lover and challenge the seasoned walker. Walking the entire 223km length of the Larapinta Trail is a challenging objective, but one that comes with an equal sense of reward as you complete this outstanding trek in Australia's Red Centre.
The Larapinta Trail offers one of the greatest desert treks on earth and is one of Australia's most famous walking experiences. Following the spine of the West MacDonnell range, this trek will allow you to walk the entire length of the Larapinta Trail utilising the knowledge and experience of the pioneers of this now iconic trail. There will be some challenging stages as you pass over remote ridges and canyons, walking up to 30kms on some days.
As with all our guided treks on the Larapinta Trail, you will only carry your day pack. The group camping gear is transported to the next campsite by our professional support crew, freeing trekkers to enjoy the diverse desert scenery, revel in the camaraderie of like-minded travellers and focus on achieving your goal.