- Your trip includes in-person training and pre-trip engagement
- Trips can be created specifically for your club/group or join with an existing retreat
- Enjoy the wildlife and views on the Great Whitsunday hiking trail
- Sail around Hamilton and Whitehaven Islands
- Hike the Whitsunday National Park, passing dry rainforest and hoop pines
Get wet and wild in the stunning Whitsunday Islands with this premium multi-activity adventure trip, where we will have you fit and ready to hike, swim, kayak and more.
You will spend 8 days immersed in the natural wonders of this unique region, including 4 nights on a catamaran from which you will explore the islands from sea level.
We will also take on the Great Whitsundays hiking trail, see sunrises and sunsets, experience 2 days kayaking, and swim and snorkel over beautiful reefs.
To re-energise we will enjoy resort living on the world-renowned Hamilton Island.
WHO IS TRAINING FOR TRIPS
Training for Trips will work with you to understand your current level of fitness, training routine and goals. Using this information we will individualise a training program for you to ensure you are fit, ready and confident to have an amazing adventure.
We are experts at supporting people to achieve extraordinary things.
Our resident Strength and Conditioning coach, Justin Crow, has a unique mix of qualifications and experience that guarantees you are getting a training program of the highest quality:
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Pro Scheme: Elite Coach
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia: Accredited High Performance Manager
- Australian Physiotherapy Association: Accredited Physiotherapist
- 10+ years of strength/conditioning, rehabilitation and high performance coaching in the AFL
- Currently Senior Manager, High Performance at Paralympics Australia