- Your trip includes in-person training and pre-trip engagement
- Trips can be created specifically for your club/group or join with an existing retreat
- Observe stunning wildlife and scenery in World Heritage listed Kakadu National Park
- Night of camping under the stars
- Learn about Katherine Gorge's ancient culture and history
This challenging adventure takes you to Katherine Gorge via Kakadu and provides the opportunity to experience World Heritage sites up close. Kakadu alone is home to one-third of Australia's bird species, and we will both cycle and hike deep into this national park, plunge in remote waterholes, and camp under the stars a million miles from whatever stress you are leaving behind.
The challenge of paddling, carrying and dragging your canoe through wet and dry sections of the Katherine Gorge is an achievement that will stay with you for a lifetime. Our experts will individualise a program for you to succeed on this incredible adventure trip.
WHO IS TRAINING FOR TRIPS
Training for Trips will work with you to understand your current level of fitness, training routine and goals. Using this information we will individualise a training program for you to ensure you are fit, ready and confident to have an amazing adventure.
We are experts at supporting people to achieve extraordinary things.
Our resident Strength and Conditioning coach, Justin Crow, has a unique mix of qualifications and experience that guarantees you are getting a training program of the highest quality:
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Pro Scheme: Elite Coach
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia: Accredited High Performance Manager
- Australian Physiotherapy Association: Accredited Physiotherapist
- 10+ years of strength/conditioning, rehabilitation and high performance coaching in the AFL
- Currently Senior Manager, High Performance at Paralympics Australia