- Your trip includes in-person training and pre-trip engagement
- Trips can be created specifically for your club, group or join with an existing retreat
- Travel with like-minded people in the Training for Trips community
- Stay in beachfront lodges
- Enjoy fine food and wine
One of New Zealand's great trails, the Abel Tasman Coast Track follows the coastline through lush native bush, over limestone cliffs and along golden beaches.
Cycle, hike and kayak your way along a sparkling coast and through the Tasman region's picturesque countryside dotted with galleries, vineyards and restaurants.
Here you will enjoy the wilderness without giving up your modern conveniences. Enjoy three-course dinners and charming accommodation.
WHO IS TRAINING FOR TRIPS
Training for Trips will work with you to understand your current level of fitness, training routine and goals. Using this information we will individualise a training program for you to ensure you are fit, ready and confident to have an amazing adventure.
We are experts at supporting people to achieve extraordinary things.
Our resident Strength and Conditioning coach, Justin Crow, has a unique mix of qualifications and experience that guarantees you are getting a training program of the highest quality:
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Pro Scheme: Elite Coach
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia: Accredited High Performance Manager
- Australian Physiotherapy Association: Accredited Physiotherapist
- 10+ years of strength/conditioning, rehabilitation and high performance coaching in the AFL
- Currently Senior Manager, High Performance at Paralympics Australia