- Ayurveda Treatments - Book a traditional Ayurveda detox package in our Ayurveda treatment center (supplementary fee)
- Walking & Cycling - Cycle around to the local villages and nearby lakes, and take guided walks to the hilltop temple or Uncle Willie's rock
- Swimming & Rafting - Swim in the silky smooth waters of the Ulpotha lake, or take our raft or canoe through the backwaters for the best bird watching spots
- Reading - Relax in a swing bed with a book from our well-stocked library
- Cooking - Visit our kitchen and kitchen garden and learn some recipes from our delicious Sri Lankan cuisine
- Wildlife - Stroll round Ulpotha's large grounds with your camera or binoculars to catch surprising wildlife
- Meet The Villagers - Chat with one of our lovely villagers and learn more about their relaxed and unhurried lifestyle
- Visit The Tailor - Order a custom-made cool cotton shirt or pants from our tailor, or design your own outfits
We are beyond excited to be coming back to this very very special place.
Words can’t describe and pictures can’t show how mindblowing Ulpotha is.
It is one of those pristine, untouched, incredibly special places of which we do not have many left on this planet Earth.
The middle of the jungle, no phone reception, food grown on the property, cooked with care and filled with flavour, huts with no walls, outdoor showers, ayurvedic treatments, a massive lake, and total immersion in the wilderness of nature — Ulpotha is all this but also way more!
You gotta come and see it for yourself. For now, just take our word for it.
This is once in a lifetime opportunity to disconnect while reconnecting to your very self. In the current climate, this is what can be called an ultimate luxury.