• This retreat is hosted by Australian Freediving representative Adam Sellars
• 7 days of mindfulness meditation and advanced visualisation for freediving
• Experience surfing, freediving, and spearfishing enthusiasts
• There are three wrecks to dive, including the US Liberty Wreck in Tulamben.
• PADI Freediver certification (Beginner, Advanced, and Master Freediver levels)
• Access to a pool, yoga halls, and breathtaking views of Amed and Mount Agung
It is perfect for surfers, freedivers, spearfishing enthusiasts, or anyone wanting to learn any of the above.
Across the 7 days, you will learn the art of mindfulness meditation and advanced visualisation for freediving.
You will have access to freediving instructors with a wealth of knowledge in competitive freediving, recreational freediving and spearfishing.
There are three wrecks to dive including the US Liberty Wreck at Tulamben, which are all accessible from shore and offer great freediving for all levels.
For anyone seeking to attain PADI Freediver certification, this is a perfect trip for your. This trip offers PADI Freediving certifications of Beginner, Advanced, and Master Freediver levels.
The location for all of the training will be at Apneista who have a brand new facility including pool, yoga halls, and amazing sweeping views of Amed to Mount Agung.
Our goal is help you explore this truly amazing location and enjoy a trip based around self-exploration, whilst enhancing or teaching you a new skill for fun and for life!