- Learn to build your own dome.
- Domes are fun, practical and flexible.
- A variety of types of domes and room can be built, such as bathroom, living areas and bedrooms.
- Enjoy the company of community, with many retreat taking place on community land.
- Vegetarian Feasts each day - Yummo!
- Plenty of time between building to sit or explore and enjoy the beautiful properties
Upcoming & Past Retreats:
- February 23-24, 2022 Conondale, QLD
- March 22 - 25, 2022 in Ravenshoe QLD
- April 8-11, 2022 Mareeba, QLD
- June 11-12, 2022 Conondale QLD
- July 30-31, 2022 Conondale QLD
- September 22-25, Nimbin NSW
- October 21-24, 2022, Eungella, QLD
- November 26-29, 2022, Kingaroy, QLD
- April 11-14, 2023, Coffee Camp, NSW
- Next Retreat To be confirmed
Retreat dates are announced periodically, register to get on the mailing list for latest dates.
This workshop you will learn how aircrete is made, block pouring, building techniques, meshing, arch form construction, dome design, and more!
No building experience necessary, go home feeling confident that you could build your own dome.
After the workshop you will have access to online video tutorials and you will always be able to contact us for help with any questions you may have while you build your own dome.