- Extraordinary wildlife viewing opportunities with Penguins and penguin chicks, seals, whales and seabirds reign in this unspoiled wilderness, uninhabited by man.
- Minke, Southern Right and Humpback whales are returning in abundance to Antarctic waters to feed
- Daily zodiac excursions and onshore landings amid ice-filled bays getting you closer to the animals
- Optional personalised experiences available as add ons: Kayaking and Day Paddle, Camping, Photography and Snowshoeing.
- Benefit from a variety of onboard activities including educational lectures on history, geology and ecology and participate in our Citizen Science Program, all led by our expert Expedition Team.
- Enjoy the Ocean Endeavour’s amenities including Aurora lounge, sun deck, Polaris Restaurant, bar, Polar Library, saltwater pool, jacuzzi, gym, spa and sauna.
The adventure that gets you close to some of the most majestic animals on this planet and this time of year is known for its incredible variety of wildlife.
From colonies of Chinstrap, Gentoo and Adelie penguins and penguin chicks, Crabeater, Weddell, Fur and Elephant Seals, whales feeding such as Minke's, Southern Right Whales and Humpback Whales! If you are a bird lover, you could see Albatross, Skuas, Petrels, and many more!
The Ocean Endeavour has additional photography workshops, camping, snowshoeing and kayaking available on this Antarctic adventure aboard the Ocean Endeavour Ship. Another reason why I chose this particular ship!
This trip is our first non-only girls retreat. Everyone is welcome such as partners, sisters, brothers, parents, family, anyone you would love to share this once in a lifetime opportunity with! Because it will be unforgettable and something you will remember for the rest of your life!